4L4300 - Sentry Four Drawer 43" Wide Fireproof Resistant Lateral File - 4HD43-5000 - Formerly Schwab
For 80 Years, we have thrived as a family-owned company.S
Sentry®Safe was founded in 1930, by John D. Brush Sr. and Willard Punnett, two men who saw the value of maintaining the personal and special characteristics of a family business.
High Security Key Lock, One Hour Fire Rating, Water Resistant
43"W x 53.63"H x 20.5"D
38.4"W x 10.3"H x 15"D
Ships within 10 Business Days
The SentrySafe 4-Drawer Lateral Fire File provides letter and legal filing for your valuable records. Rated and verified by third-party industry testing services, this lateral file is designed to protect contents against loss resulting from fire and explosion in case of sudden exposure to intense heat.
Standard accessories allow front to back filing of legal- or letter-size hanging folders or side-to-side filing of legal-size hanging folders. Other accessories are available to meet alternative storage needs.
- Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee
- Manufacturer's limited warranty UL Classified explosion hazard resistance against explosions in case of sudden exposure to intense heat
- UL Classified fire endurance 1-hour at 1700° F
- Plunger key lock secures all drawers
- Drawer-specific "lock/unlock" provision provides additional security by isolating access to specific drawers
- Lateral footprint design (available in three widths) provides more space for higher volume filing needs
- Drawer layout flexibility accommodates legal and letter size hanging file folders
- Lined interior conceals cabinet insulation and protects contents from unwanted dust
- Rugged suspension system design ensures smooth and easy drawer movement -- even when fully loaded
- Seamless design provides a sleek, attractive high-end appearance
- Easy-to-use recessed handles with label holders
|Classified by UL as to fire resistance: Class 350º - 1 Hr.|
|4 Drawer 43"||4L4300||53.65||43||20.50||725 lbs. |
|UL Rated Medeco Security Lock |
For those consumers who desire the extra protection that a security classified lock affords, the Medeco key lock design safeguards against lock picking, manipulation, drilling, pulling, and other forms of attack. Restricted key duplication protects against unauthorized key access. These features, combined with Schwab's unique file construction, yield the only fire file that is virtually impossible to break into without leaving distinct visible evidence.